The Enrolment Process is as follows:
- Submission of an application form with accompanying information* (see the enclosures page of the application form for details of the information required)
- Observation in a Montessori classroom**
- An interview by the Director of Training, this may be by phone for International students
- Notification in writing regarding course acceptance
- The signing of an Enrolment Agreement & MMEF Student Contract letter and payment of an enrolment fee of $500 + G.S.T.
- The balance of the tuition fee is payable prior to commencement of the course plus $100 annual membership to AMI.
The Application form, a list of schools available for observation, and the MMEF information pack are available at our downloads page